Thursday, April 05, 2007
Anger is only a letter away from DANGER!!!!
Right...Lots have happened... Many hurt, stressed and i dunno...worried??? Yeah.
I dunno what happened to the people. Haiz. Sad things. I dunno lah. Feeling mixed up now.
Mario it's not ur fault. I know you had to say it out, that's why we are listening, although we don't really know what's going on. Only some details here and there.
TODAY
Had maths. Yeah...then pe...1.8 i half dead le. don't talk about 2.4 although it's only 600 metres away.
Home Econs make me hungry.
Then the reat of the day:
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
Something like that. Ups and downs. Decided to be a nice person. Shall go study. No mood to write le.
Labels: Stuff for the day
my last words4/05/2007 09:15:00 PM