Sunday, March 04, 2007
Today is so boring. Feel so tired. got alot of work to do. Well, not alot. At least i 've finished homework and tuition work... Today is boring. I tried to get Suhan's present but i cant find it. haiz...
zzzz...feel like sleeping tomorrow still got school. zzz...
Got maths lesson some more. But i think Mr teo will be teaching us this week, for the last time.
There's good and bad...And yeah.
So yeah... 2 more days to little mario's b'dae.
I don't whether suhan got her present oreadi..
Purposely one lah all these people. Purposely born in march. I going pok soon..buying presents for all of them. Even only buying for close friends also can go pok. You'll never guess what they want. Suhan remember my 6 carat diamond set. 3 of them actually. for Erdalyn and Michelle also. Cool right? Like that you'll also go pok. Hahaha:p i know it's lame. But that's what she promised. So yeah.
Dots. I don't see what's so nice about Hana Kimi. I don't get the show. Maybe coz i didnt watch from the beginning....
On Firday got sports day and fest day. Can't wait coz going to hols soon. But hols, Out of 5 weekdays, 4 i go back to school. Might as well don't want hols.
haiz..shall go get ready for school tml.
Labels: Not much
my last words3/04/2007 07:28:00 PM