Monday, March 05, 2007
I am really pissed today. Well, ok not really that pissed but i am still pissed. I walked to the bus stop alone. At the traffic light, i saw somebody familiar. I don't usually talk to her, but we do say hi. She started talking to me lah. We were talking about our CCA. When we reach the bus stop. She actually talk bad about NP. With me ok...She say what..erm..."You know what...sports day we got crowd control, how come you all NP never do ah?" Then im like, we also have what. Then she said"Everything also we all do one leh. Even the centre stage perform also must go and help you know...You all better than us what, why don't you all go and do ?" I m like maybe ur teacher voluteer you all leh? I got pissed lah.. i told her...erm...it doesn't mean that you don't see us do means we didnt do ok? So IRRITATING!!!!! I mean lke , yah, you don't see us doing what stuff...it doesn't mean that we dont do lah... So irritating...Got really pissed off..............Damn irritating lah. Shall not talk to her next time. mian de ta gen wo jiang feng liang hua... dots...idiotic.....Some things are better not to be said...especially with this kind of rather unreasonable people...Labels: pest of the day
my last words3/05/2007 05:00:00 PM