Monday, August 28, 2006
Victim, Im so sry that it hurt u.... it's just that maybe this friction between u and predator caused u to be like that..... so yah like that. Maybe it's like that. Ya someone gives me some advice on what to wear on Wed:(
Anyway Im tempted to go onto YOUR blog but since u chase me away I shall not intrude into ur privacy... This is not me ok??? Im doing for the sake of YOU... U chase me out because YOU think that i will talk about private things u write on YOUR blog in school... Oh please lah, I noe sometimes it just slipped through my mouth can??? If YOU think that Im such a person then I tell YOU, that YOU are SO WRONG... Im ONLY sometimes like that not all the time YOU noe... Coz that's SO NOT ME!!!!! Er er u noe who this person is but please don't say it out... :( I noe ur unlike this person
my last words8/28/2006 07:33:00 PM